CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7/24/2008

My shoes collections..............


Etienne Aigner

Elle

Carlo Rino

XES

Primavera
This is my shoes collections....

In My Shoes


Have you honestly walked a day in my shoes?
No don't tell me you don't even have to choose!
How about seeing your mom on crack everyday all the time,
Or did I take away your shine?
How about going for days without food and looking like a fool.
How about seeing your dad almost die in front of you!
Now, tell me have you walked in my shoes?
How about being a mom to your baby sisters,
Working all day getting blisters.
Giving paychecks to your family so you can survive,
Or would you rather die?
This is only the half.
Mom been gone since I was a baby coming for months staying for weeks
now you do the math.
How about never really having friends and only pretend.
Or doing your homework in the dark and dim.
I never told people this but I faked for years and played along,
Really knowing we weren't singing the same song.
Because while they were playing and having fun,
I was out slaving in the sun!
Paying the time for a crime I didn't do,
All because my mom misused or abused the drug to much.
Now I'm stuck raising my sisters helping my dad basically growing up too fast.
Or how about at Christmas time when your nana always cried
because your mom was never there and she really didn't care!
I never really had a childhood but still you call your life bad.
I wish I could switch you bags and let you see how it feels
or will you just peel?
Because the heat was to much for you,
Can you do what I really do?
Or does it really matter because your mom never abandoned you
and you never had to cry and if you did
your dad rocked you and sung you a lullaby!
But, I never had this and because of that I'm scared of life
and I'll be the one to pay the price!
Remember next time before you say you got it bad,
because there's a person out there who got it worst than you
and wish they could be in your shoe!
Now tell me have you really walked a day in my shoes or should I choose?

2 comments:

Dr.Psycheupp said...

kasyut musyuk

Dr.Psycheupp said...

ekeekeekeeeee...
tapi kucin tu haku suka wei... ompempuan ni ngan kasyutnya ngan hembeknya apolah......